Join Myz Belle

Wednesday 21 December 2011

Top 3 Old Movies That Rocks

I love old movies! Who's with me? Okay honestly I don't love them all but there are good old movies. Trust me!

My long time favourite is Grease (1978). Played by John Travolta and Olivia Newton John. It's a musical type. And the songs are awesome!

Remember these songs?
- Summer Nights
- Hopelessly Devoted To You
- Blue Moon
- Those Magic Changes
- Tears On My Pillow
- You're The One That I Want
- Sandy
- Beauty School Drop-Out
- Greased Lightning
- We Go Together

These are just some of it..




And here are two of my favourite from Julie Andrews..


Mary Poppins (1964) played by Julie Andrews. Musical type from Disney about a magic nanny.

Songs I love...
- A Spoonful of Sugar
- Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious (Try to sing this!)
- Stay Awake
- A Man Has Dreams

and many more. You can listen to all of them and pick your favourite..







The Sound of Music (1965) played by Julie Andrews. Also a musical type about a nun who leaves the convent and become a governess.

Listen to these wonderful songs..
- The Sound of Music
- Do-Re-Mi
- My Favourite Things
- Sixteen Going on Seventeen
- Edelweiss
- So Long, Farewell
- Maria
- Alleluia

and the list goes on..





And there you go my Top 3 Old Movies that just made my day!
Have any?

Feel free to share~

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?